Friday, November 12, 2010

" I realized I must be in California..."

God is so great. Can't thank Him enough for all He is. I am just so thankful for everything that is happening here at CMC. Tour is just days away...which is such a scary thought. But we are almost there, things are going relatively well. We have rehearsals, dress rehearsals, and studio these next couple days before tour. It is stressful to make sure all the schedules add up but it happened. So far it looks like I will be getting some sleep ;-) Late nights are starting to not bother me as much but I will admit I am looking forward to a regular sleep schedule! 

I still worrying about my future, it's really been on my mind lately. Where will I be when Bluffton is no longer my home? Will I live somewhere in Nashville or Ohio? I am entirely filled with questions about what will happen. I am very thankful that I have one more semester before I graduate. This is silly to worry about the more I think about it. God has had my whole life planned out from the very beginning. How foolish of me to worry when the Creator of the universe has everything under control? 

I can't believe that this program is almost through. Time here is something like trying to hold sand in my hands. It just keeps slipping by especially when we are all so busy. But the busyness is fun, it's rehearsals, studio, and classes. I would have never imagined that a place like this existed. I feel my heart already starting to break a little bit as I think of moving from this place. I know it'll settle into Bluffton and I love Bluffton. I am really excited to go back, but a part of my heart will always belong to Nashville and the CMC.

<3 MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment