Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Don’t you give up now The sun will soon be shining You gotta face the clouds To find the silver lining..."

We are starting work on our massive final exam...21 pages! I am kind of nervous about only because it is tailored specifically to our track. Plus the whole entire semester is covered. Oh.My. Goodness. But I know that we will get through it, some of the parts are quite introspective though. They ask about what we think our purpose is and what we want to do with our lives. It is something that I really do need to think about because I am very unsure of everything right now.

I am really not sure what to feel right now. I feel very lost, the path ahead is really hard to find. I feel as though I am standing in the forest kind of like Pocahontas does in her second movie. In the scene she has just ran away from John Smith and John Rolfe. As she runs into the forest she finds a place where there are several different paths. Eventually she says "listen to the spirit within" and leaves guide her to the path she needs to take. I am trying my very hardest to listen to the spirit within to figure out where I need to go and who I need to be. Graduating college is going to completely change everything in my life. The only thing that I have ever known has been school. Now I need to go out into the real world and get a job. But not just any job, a job that will make me happy and glorify God. 

This season of uncertainty I believe is truly testing my faith. It is happening for a reason and I know that God has a purpose in it. It truly is hard to find that purpose when everything around me is going so fast. I know for sure that I am definitely not going to give up no matter how long it takes. I am going to make the best of this situation :-) So here it goes, I am going to give it my all these last days here at CMC. 


<3 MusicMajor11


No comments:

Post a Comment