Monday, November 29, 2010

"Goodbye to you Goodbye to everything I thought I knew You were the one I loved..."

It's been a long while since I've wrote...tour was fantastic and much enjoyed. My Thanksgiving break was great, had such a good time with the family. I had a good drive back to Nashville with my dad and little brother. It was really cool to return to Brentwood to find that sense of familiarity. I was so excited to see my CMC family, I love them all so much. 

I feel so strange being back, I am processing so much right now. I find my heart already breaking for the eminent departure from the CMC. I am not sure what will happen when it comes to saying good-bye. I feel torn because I really do want to return to Bluffton, it's not that. It's just when you live and work with a small community for 3 months you seriously become a family. The thought of not seeing these awesome people everyday makes me really sad. I am going to miss this so much! 

These last two weeks are pretty full with activity including the Christmas Party and Last Supper. When I looked at the schedule for our remaining time it really sunk in. It seems so strange for us to be back but only to have a few short weeks left. I feel that we will all start to get back into things only to have them come to an end. This semester has been one of the best experiences of my life so far. I couldn't imagine not coming here at this time in my life. I certainly hope anyone who is interested in this program applies. It will change your life. Forever. I have made serious life long friends here, friends that will last. 

Right now I am really trying to process what I am going to do with the rest of my life and how music is a part of that. I really want to pursue publishing, but I have no idea where to start. I know  that God has went ahead of me and made the path. He is just giving me that path one step at a time. For now I really think that I can accept that, even though it is hard. I am going to try and remain strong and still before the Lord. He'll pull through, I know He will. 

Good night Everyone!

<3 MusicMajor11
My recording family and I :D

Rachel and I :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment