Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Yeah, but she got a tan and I got a sunburn, I got a sunburn..."

It seems like tour tensions are staying about the same. For me I am feeling mildly stressed, and a bit sleep deprived. Today's recording time is from 3pm-9pm, so a pretty long day. Tomorrow will equally be a very long night, as we are recording from 11pm-1am and then 4am-9am. Our plan is to stay up the whole time and include a Waffle House break. Can safely say that I've never had Waffle House early in the morning, kind of excited for that. Now I am not excited about the prospect of missing out on sleep. But I love my artists and what their doing so I'm for it. 

As tour quickly approaches and Thanksgiving Break looms in the distance I continue to be more antsy. I am really excited to go home but I really am going to miss my friends here at CMC. Even though I know that we come back for 2 weeks it's still going to be hard. 

Last night was a hard night of thinking for me. I am really questioning what I want to do with my life. I really think that music publishing is for me, but now I am concerned. I haven't really had a chance to read up on publishing, and it makes me concerned.Can I really do this if I chose to? It's really scary to know that this is my last year at home. I may be moving in the summer or fall. Not sure where I'll be, or where I'll live.But I do know that God is going to help me out. I certainly can't do this on my own. Nor will I be able to. Like I have said earlier, I believe that God will open the doors that need to be opened, and close the ones that need closing. So here's to waiting...and knowing that God will catch me as I take this leap. 


<3 MusicMajor11


My waiting face :-P

2 comments: