Friday, November 5, 2010

"Hello Seattle..."

Late Night Recording. Oh goodness. I am currently recording with my artists until 1am then again from 4-9am. It has been fun so far, I think we are all very tired though. I really do love these guys, Lisa, Rachel, Justin, and Derek. Couldn't have a better group to work with here. Absolutely love it :-) For example I walk into the studio with my hat, pink hoodie, and black sweats. Derek says " You look like a Bratz doll" too funny I say. Or when Justin wrecks the corner fort, good stuff here. On a serious note the song that's currently being recorded, is epic with a capital E. Right now there is a bit of mixing going on, then we are off to the Waffle House/Walmart. 

So Waffle House and Walmart was fun :) I bought a neato ghost pillow and blanket set...2.50. Thanks to Derek and Justin who saw them first. It's going to be pretty awesome for tour sleeping. I also scored a sweet Kool-aid shirt, it's purple (Go Bluffton). I am getting pretty tired now I can feel it settling in. But I'll make it, I get to do this instead of spending all night doing a paper. I am so blessed, thanks God :-)

Thoughts at this point in the semester...
Thanksgiving Break can't wait. 
Love these CMC folks. 
May or may not have wrote two songs...just for fun. 
Want to learn to play guitar maybe even electric. 
How much have I changed from September till now. 
What will it be like to be on my own. 
I wish I could capture memories and never let go.
Fall, cool air, and hoodies are my hero's right now. 
Can't express how much I appreciate songwriters.  


Goodnight all. 


<3 MusicMajor11 


I  miss you Hannah <3




1 comment:

  1. So, I know what you ended up with at Wal-Mart, but what about from the Waffle House!

    ReplyDelete