Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Hanging from the ceiling Life's a mobile Spinning 'round with mixed feelings Crazy and wild Sometimes I wanna scream out loud..."

Here we are hours before our departure for tour. I believe that everything is ready...it's just a matter of being able to translate it on the road. I know we will, everyone has worked so hard for this. Even though this is an exciting time it still is a moment that came all too fast. The tour is the "capstone" portion of the semester, the high point. After that what happens? We go on Thanksgiving Break and we return only to leave a couple weeks later. I'm not sure if I am really ready for this moment. I feel as though this chapter in my life is closing and opening to one I'm not quite sure where it's headed. As a really awesome country group said.."Life's like a novel with the end ripped out.." I just keep thinking that God wrote the story of my life but He isn't letting me read it. He gives me a page at a time, a paragraph, a sentence, sometimes a word. 

I'm really struggling right now with how to feel. Home is so close, it's within reach. CMC is here and now but it's slipping away fast. I'm in some kinda of in-between state. Happy for home, excited for tour, dreading leaving this place, looking forward to Bluffton. All at one time these things seem to be hitting. I feel like I'm stuck in a whirlpool of emotion, nothing is real clear to me.

Well here it goes...CMC TOUR 2010 November 17th-20th. Don't think I'll be able to write much on the road. To all of you following this blog thank you so much. To my family know that I can't wait to be with you all and I love you. To my friends know that I miss you and care for each of you, can't wait to see you in December! To my new CMC friends I love you guys, you will all be in my heart even after the program is through. 

Here's to the journey!!

<3 MusicMajor11

Recording Family :)

Lisa, Rachel, and I

The Family again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment