Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"You light, light, light up the sky You light up the sky..."

Tour Marketing. Oh goodness. Things are going okay at the moment, tensions are certainly high. I love all these people here, so for their sake I am trying to tread softly. I just think the stress of rehearsals, recording, masters, and tour are beating down on all of us. Thankfully I have been able to get my sleep and hang out with some pretty great people. That is why I am sane at the moment. I especially want to thank Rachel, she is a sweetheart and a wonderful friend. 

Right now I am in the studio with my artist Lizzy she is finishing up her first master! It sounds really great so far, its come a long way! I am fighting sleep right now, it's been a long day. My hopes are that I can rest this evening and just go to bed early, because I have recording 9-12pm tomorrow. The week is certainly flying by it's already Tuesday! 

The logo for the tour just came in a little while ago and I really hope it gets approved. It is truly fantastic!! Kudos to Lucas for it's creation!! 


I seem to have few words today, I think it is because I am tired. Well recording is almost through so I think this is it for now. 

P.S Enjoy some pics from this past weekend's Halloween Party! :) 

<3 MusicMajor11

Michelle and I

Me and Abby jumping off the stage

My roomie Amy and I

roommates!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment