Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"...sleepin' all day stayin' up all niiiight"

Tour is now but a week away and pressure is surely mounting. Not just on execs but techs and artists. Right now I am in recording with my recording family. I really enjoy spending time with them, even if we are all tired. My goal for this week is to stay focused and healthy. It's easy to get sick if your run down with little sleep. I didn't get much sleep yesterday and at least late night recording isn't till Thursday. 

To be honest I am nervous about tour, just a little bit. I have never been through it before and am not sure what to expect. But I have faith that it will be great, it will definitely be a growing experience for all. 

For some reason I am really at a loss for words today, I think it is just me being tired. I think I am feeling anxious for home. It's so close, I talked to my little bro last night and it made me long for home. If I could do anything right now I would be home sitting on the couch laughing with my little bro about everything. I could go for a big hug from my family right about now. I miss them so much and I really can't wait to see them. But we only have ten days left, time is just seeping through my hands like sand. 

Good night everyone!

<3 MusicMajor11


 

No comments:

Post a Comment