Monday, November 15, 2010

"Dear Pacific day Won't you take me away? Small-town hearts of the New Year..."

Two days before tour...five days until I am HOME. Such a weird feeling let me tell you. I am sitting in on the final checks for tour. Currently the levels and mixes are being checked. This is quite a tedious process and we got started pretty late. Everything was supposed to start at nine but it didn't start till about 10:30 which has thrown a lot of things off. But I think that everything will get back on track :) 

Going home in five days is such a crazy concept. Sometimes when I think about it, it almost seems unreal. It seems like we have been here for far longer than we have. It's a good feeling though :) I love it here, so very much. I was reminded of that yesterday when my "recording family" and I had a fun day of visiting the Love Circle, Parthenon, and Radnor Lake. We had some really great times :) I will hopefully be able to post pictures soon. Also yesterday a small group of us went to the Waffle House. We had such a fun time there, I even got some mayo on me ~haha James ;)~ We also watched Dear John and fell asleep at 3am only to wake up an hour later because some of us has recording. I went to sleep at 4:30 only to wake up at 7 for registering for classes. 

Like I said I registered for classes this morning...my last semester at BU. Now that is such a weird feeling! I can't believe that I am so close to being done with college. It just seems like yesterday that I was dreaming of this CMC semester and how it seemed so far away. Also senior year just seemed so far in the distance. But now it is here and the first half is almost gone. 

I am feeling much better about my future, God has been giving me lots of peace. Even though nothing is quite nailed down I feel that everything will fall into place. I have a better idea of what department I would like to work in at a music publisher, promotion. I have done some reading on it and I think I would love it. Also I just keep thinking that my future is wiiiiide open. There are so many things that I can do with my life. So many places to visit and explore. Even though I can't see the ground below I am happy just falling...

<3 MusicMajor11 

No comments:

Post a Comment