Friday, November 19, 2010

"I'm walking on sunshine whoooa and don't it feel good..."

Well tomorrow is our very last day on tour. Wow. The show's have been really good and we have all worked very hard together. It is sad to see that we are almost done, but I am excited to see my family. It's been almost three months, the longest time I have even been away from home. I feel like I have changed an grown in good ways. I have discovered things about myself that I didn't even know. I have met some really incredible people whom I will never forget. I love the CMC and I love this tour. It has been a blast being on the marketing team and getting to know people from different schools. Each school has been different in size and type of people. Which makes it fun because you can connect with so many different types of people. 


Tomorrow is our very last show at Taylor University. We leave the hotel at about ten and then we arrive at Taylor to start the unload. Everything has gone great these past three days. The tear down is so fast and everyone has done a great deal of work. It's nice to see everyone working hard to get everything together. 


Tomorrow I will be managing my last show with my artist's Winston & Julia alongside my partner Rachel. It has been a blast managing my artists and just learning about what it takes to be a band/artist manager. 


I can't express how much I love my fellow CMC'ers and this program. I will certainly miss it. Well this time tomorrow I will be with my family :-) God is so awesome. 


Well here's to the end of a really great tour!!!! 


<3 MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment