Thursday, September 23, 2010

"All the world's a stage..." William Shakespeare

Well tonight is our 2nd CMC Live titled " Singin', Songwritin' n' Music City. I am excited because there are so many good acts performing. Each brings a different exciting feel to it. For tonight's show I am taking care of stage left as a stage hand. My duties mainly include moving items on and off stage. I had a lot of help preparing with the stage manager Steve. I have many stage plots to look over and double check while I am behind the curtain. Even though I am not really ever seen it gives me a rush to be able to help the artists work their craft. I am trying to only think moment by moment so I can enjoy this time. Each day is passing quickly into the next. Sometimes I find myself plotting tomorrow's plans, then I realize this is only a four month long program. My time here is truly limited. So with each passing second I am trying my best to trust God and keep smiling. 

Wish us luck as we embark on our 2nd show of the semester!! 

<3 MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment