Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." ~Albert Camus

Well today has just been one of those days where I keep thinking back to home. One reason I started thinking of home was when I noticed the weather was more like fall here. Since the day I arrived it has been in the 90's, but today it was just beautiful and that is what it is like at home. I miss home so much, not just my home in Mccomb but in Bluffton. I love it here but I long for home. I am just keeping the faith that God will be there for me in every moment of happiness and sadness.

This week I am stage manager which is a scary/exciting task. I am looking forward to it because I need to face this challenge head on. Plus I got the creator of the universe on my side along with family and friends :-) I love my life even if I am not always 100% happy, its still so rich and good. I feel so blessed, thanks God. 

<3 MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment