Monday, September 13, 2010

"Everybody's dancin' in the moonlight..."

Today has been an exceptional day so far. My artist performed at what we call "Hammer Time" and nailed it. I am really quite proud of him for doing such a good job.We have rehearsal tomorrow from 4-5 to make sure he is on track for Thursday's big show! Two of my roommates are also performing this week and I am very proud of them. They each have such beautiful voices :-) I believe the show will be a hit, all the artists are wonderfully talented. 

Tonight we have our community dinner (YUM) and then we are departing to our profs houses for dessert, which again requires a YUM! Then we are free the rest of the night which is cool because I am in the mood to relax. It's been a stressful few days for me. But talking to my best friend and cousin Dustin really helped. We had a long talk yesterday because I was feeling rather homesick and stressed. I find it so much easier if I get to spill my feelings to someone especially him. Personally I know that the time here will go by fast and before we know it we'll be saying goodbye. But for now I just want to enjoy the people, experiences, and music while I am here. Here's to the start of week 2 at CMC in Nashville!! 

Love,
MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment