Friday, September 3, 2010

The Journey Begins!

This summer has gone by so fast, it wasn't till a couple days ago that I realized that this is real. It just seemed like something distant but today it became reality. My family and I drove down to Nashville today. It is so different than what I am used to. McComb which is so small and even Bluffton can't compare to this place. I am excited to start the program but yet I am nervous. It was hard to say good-bye to my family, friends, school, and home. But even though I am pretty nervous I know that I supposed to be here. It's like no matter how scared or sad I get God keeps saying "Danielle you can do this". Also I know that the people I am going to be with are going to be awesome. I know that I don't have anything to worry about, but it's me so I probably will worry anyway :-) But everyone I know is behind me as well as God. So tomorrow starts the journey, here's to the first step! 


:-) MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment