Sunday, September 19, 2010

Be still and know that I am God-Psalms 46:10

Well here comes another Monday already! A lot has happened in this past week. Our first show went great but now we are on to the second. I am managing another artist for a guy in my group who had a family emergency. It is going well with her but there is just so much to do. I also get to design the poster which is super fun and I have some pretty good ideas. One of the guys Lucas is helping me with it. For which I am very grateful because he is very knowledgeable in the graphic design department. In addition to the poster I am going to be a stagehand. Which isn't too bad, I will get to work with a tech who will help me with the complicated items haha. All in all it has been good, I will get a nice break when it comes to this weekend because my original artist will be at a wedding in two weeks. But as long as I manage things one at a time I should be great! All the Glory goes to God though, he has truly been working my faith and trust with this whole experience. I also can't forget my wonderful new friends here at CMC. They have been a huge help in getting me to feel at home. Also I would be no where with out my family and friends who have been constantly encouraging me :-) I love you all so much. Thanks for everything!!! 


<3 MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment