Sunday, September 12, 2010

"Who knows where I go from here so many voices ringing in my ear..."

Today is kind of a stressful day for me. I met with my artist and he sounded great. But I need to come up with a list of what he needs when he performs tomorrow at 1. I didn't know that we needed to have it for tomorrow, I thought we needed before Wednesday. So needless to say I am freaking out a bit. Everything is just coming at me so fast that I can't really begin to process it. I want to do the best job that I can but I will admit that I am afraid to make a mistake. I shouldn't be because this is a learning process, ugh. I am just guessing that today is just a rough patch. God put me here for reason and I am determined to figure that out. I am not going to let a stressful day get to me and make me doubt God. 


Well tomorrow is Hammer Time which is where the artists play one of their songs and get feedback from the profs. My artist sounded really good and I think he'll do just fine tomorrow. I just hope I am being a good manager. I guess there is only one way to find out, tomorrow at one. Wish me luck!

Love,
MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment