Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"When violet eyes grow brighter and heavy wings grow lighter..."

Well I am still kind of freaking out today still about the whole stage manager thing. I am not sure if I can do it, there are so many changes and implications. I want to make this a very smooth show, but I still have no idea where to start! I know that I can do it but I still just feel overwhelmed by the whole idea of it. But I know that God will help me I just need to really seek Him during this time of trouble. 

Other than that I did have a mishap with my computer battery, it is in the process of dying. So I got on the Dell website only to find that the battery would cost me 135.99! So I decided to shop around and found it for 32.89 on Amazon! I was so happy that I found it so cheap. I really love this computer and I don't want to have to get a new one (that is until I decide to get a mac :-P) But for the time being this computer suits me just fine. 

Tonight is going to be a night of pressing in hard to get things done, God give me the strength. 

CMC Building!

Brentwood Estates
<3 MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment