Monday, September 27, 2010

"Let the waters rise if you want them to..."

Feeling incredibly overwhelmed tonight. I am the stage manager for this weeks show and I feel so clueless about where to start. Hammer Time today was ugh :( I felt so incompetent trying to figure out what was going on. It was one of those I want to find a rock and climb under it experiences. I would so much rather be a producer than stage manager. All I can do is trust God that all will turn out okay and I will end up a more experienced person after this week's show. I know that God put me here in this position for a reason, I just really need Him to be there with me, it's really freaking me out. Everyone seems to have good faith that I can get the job done, I don't want to let them down, or myself for that matter. I will just be so glad when I am done with this responsibility. I know that not all my experiences are going to be a walk in the park here, but I know that I have support and love from family, friends, and certainly God. So I will try my best to rest in those thoughts. 

Psalms 46:10
Be still and know that I am God...

<3 MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment