Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars..."

I keep thinking that I am going to wake up from this dream. I am learning music with talented awesome people and having the time of my life. If this was a dream I definitely wouldn't want to wake up. I have never felt so strongly about where I belong. I know that in my heart I couldn't be happier right now than being here in Nashville.


God has been really stretching me since I have been here. I have done so many things that are wayyy outside of my comfort zone, and I am happy about it. Sure there are certainly sometimes when it frustrates me but I am willing to learn. I am willing to wait because there is something great on the other side. 


Shooting stars are fleeting and they are only there for a brief moment in time. I looked for them all summer and found a few. I am pretty sure one of my wishes came true. 


<3 MusicMajor11


Good times with friends :-)

Me, Michelle, and Lizzy :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree girl!
    Check the (2nd) Max Lucado quote on my blog... and on my status. haha it's so true! and what I'm feelin' right now!

    ReplyDelete