Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Tell me darlin' do you wish we'd fall in love..."

Things are going really well :-) My artist Justin is doing fantastic! He has such an awesome voice and stage presence. I know that he will go far, and it is truly an honor to work with him. Classes are going great too, I am learning so much about the music industry. Things that previously I didn't have a clue about. Apartment life is going awesome as well, I love my roommates they are awesome girls! I would just say that all my fellow CMC'ers are great, each one of them are talented and fun to be with. I am so so so glad that I came when I did. 

This week I am being an MC with Ariel for Thursday show! I am excited but also nervous because this requires public speaking skills. I do have a feeling though that it will turn out just fine :-) Especially with the help of God's peace.

I find myself more and more thinking about who I am and what it means to be me. Each day I think that I am getting a clearer picture of what that means. I hope to return home with a different attitude than when I left.

I'll leave you with this really awesome quote by Dr. Henry Cloud from the book, The Secret Things of God... "Trust God, and lock your car-no matter how safe the parking lot looks." 

<3 Music Major11

Me after producing CMC Live #4 with my awesome roommate Theresa!

Downtown Nashville <3

DownTown :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment