Saturday, October 9, 2010

"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes..."

Well it's been a great weekend so far, for me it started Thursday with the awesome show. It went really well. We all had a great time together at the after party journeying through the woods and making caramel apples.

Friday had to be one of my favorite days so far. We went roller skating as a community activity and dressed up like nerds. Oh. My. Goodness. So funny. One of my favorite nerd outfits was probably Dave, he was hysterical. I just had so much fun bonding and laughing with everyone. I am such a horrible roller skater! Luckily Lizzy held my hand and we manged to stay on our feet most of the time haha. I managed to wipe out and land flat on my butt. I couldn't stop laughing so I barely got up. I feel like I started to get the hang of it which was exciting :-) Then I went with Ariel and she really helped me to skate on my own. Overall it was one of the funnest experiences I have had here. After our roller skate adventure a group of us went to Sweet CeCe's in Franklin to get Fro-yo. It was so good, we all had a great time laughing and just hanging out. 

Today was really awesome, seeing downtown Nashville is a blast. I went with two of my roommates and we explored the area. We went into several boot shops and Bath Junkie! It was just really cool to walk around the city and just watch the people. Nashville is just a really neat place to be. It's so different than small town McComb or Bluffton. But its a refreshing difference. I am really considering living here after I graduate college, but then again that is up to the Big Man Upstairs :-) 

We are already five weeks into the program, it's still so hard to believe. Each day I find myself in total awe of how much this was meant to be. I don't believe for a second that coming here was an accident. I know that God made a way for all this to happen. And I can't thank Him enough. He is so immeasurably good to me, a sinner. God, I love you <3

<3 MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment