Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Fill This Space"

Well today is show number 4!!! So hard to believe that we are going to be half way done with the shows already. Theresa (one of my roommates) and I are producing the show and so far it is going well! We are going to have a really great after party with caramel apples and roasting marshmallows!

There are a lot of fun things going on this weekend and I am pretty excited. I am going to try my hand at learning the acoustic guitar :-) Also me, my artist, Michelle, and her artist are going to hang out this weekend over dinner which is fun! 

<3 Music Major11

1 comment:

  1. hello. I did not see you at all today. WHAT IT IS UP WITH THAT?!

    GUITAR LESSONS.
    AND ARTIST HANG OUT.

    I tried calling you but... oh wait, no I didn't. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A PHONE. AND YOU WEREN'T AT THE SCHOOL AT ALL.

    p.s. you should have been in our rehearsal today. both of our artists were high on something. they were off the wall-crazy.

    ReplyDelete