Thursday, October 21, 2010

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me is always you..."

Yet again it is time for another CMC Live show. This week there are four artists going and two of them are mine ha. So I am basically managing half the show :-P It's good though, gives me lots of experience. Also I am playing on today's show with my clarinet. It came together really well the last couple of days. I am interested in how it is going to sound. I am not really too nervous about it, I am more excited than anything. I am just going to trust God that he will be with me and I am doing it for his Glory. 

This coming week I will be doing a lot of thinking. I met with one of my prof's today and talked about music publishing...completely blew my mind. Now I am not really sure what I want to do with me life. Do I get an internship and work my way up this summer? Do I move away from Mccomb this summer? Do I find a job in Nashville? I have no idea to be honest. At least I have one more semester to get things figured out. But I feel as though I could walk away from this place with a job for the fall. I really do want to find something that blesses God and that I will enjoy. 

Once again I feel as though I am free falling and I am still not sure where the ground is. Not sure if I am going to find out anytime soon, which scares and excites me. Only God knows where this will end, only He knows my future and what I am meant to do. One thing my pastor did say to me  in prayer before I left was that God would open the right doors and close the wrong ones. Well my prayer today for myself and everyone of you is that God opens those doors which need opening and shuts the wrong ones.

Here we go, show number six!!!! 

<3MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment