Friday, October 22, 2010

"It would be such a beautiful moment to see the look on your face..."

I would have to say that yesterday and today were the best days ever! I played clarinet with Lizzy (one of my two artists) on her original song and it went really well!! I was so happy and humbled that I got to be on stage playing the instrument I love. Everyone seemed to enjoy it as well which was exciting! One of the prof's even told me that it was one of the many outstanding moments in the show. I was so blessed by the statement. I am still blown away that he said that, and that everyone really liked it. God is fantastic!! His grace is enough! 

Also yesterday I had a meeting with one of the prof's and it seriously changed myself. After talking with him I really feel like I am called to live in Nashville :) We talked a lot of publishing which is what I am interested in pursuing after I leave this place and after I leave Bluffton. I just really feel like that being here has greatly guided me into what I am meant to do. I can't comprehend that God orchestrated all the moments in my life for a time like this. to be honest I had been struggling with being single and not being as content as I could be. But now it seems that it is all crystal clear, it's not the right time. God is so timely, always on time. I can't believe all this is happening at once. 

I was overcome by tears today when I realized how much God loves me. He loved me enough to provide this experience for me, and these awesome people. If I came back for another semester it wouldn't be the same without the people I am with now. They have taught me so much about myself and about life. I have seen God's love through them, and amazing musical talents. Like today this guy Dave here played with his band A Minor Bird...Oh.My.Goodness. They blew me away. Almost to tears. I highly recommend getting their album on itunes. So amazing. 

Just one last thought...God is right on time. Never forget that.

<3 MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment