Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Wherever you go, go with your whole heart" ~Confucius~

My heart is really aching right now. I had a fall out with one of my artists tonight. She needed to talk and we did but it didn't end well. I am struggling with blaming myself and being upset with her. Not really sure what to feel right now. I know music is what I am supposed to do. She isn't really sure about that, which is okay. But if I can be honest for a minute I think she'd be great. Excellent voice and stage presence. She literally rocked the house during her last show. Even though things didn't go quite so well tonight but I am still her biggest fan. Whether she thinks she can do it, I know she can. But the choice is up to her, if it's not what she wants that is fine. I just don't want her to give up. 

I am giving this my whole heart right now. It's hard because we are all under a lot of stress and working with little sleep. Everyone is still doing great, I am so proud of my artists. I love everyone here at the CMC, they are amazing people. I didn't think I would get this lucky to spend a semester with some of the coolest people ever. I cannot say how humbled I am to know them. God is fantastic. 

So another thing is that I am playing my clarinet on one of my artist's original songs, and that song is being recorded. I am so excited about that. I never though in a million years that I would get to record my clarinet. It's seriously like a dream, can't believe it. God is so good during the happy times and sad. I love Him so very much. He has blessed me immeasurably! 

I encourage you to go with your whole heart into whatever God calls you to do. 

<3 MusicMajor11

No comments:

Post a Comment